Total Pageviews

limits you

"If you always put limits on yourself and what you can do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread into your work, your morality, your entire being. There are no limits, only plateaux. But you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. "- Bruce Lee

Monday, August 8, 2011

blue blood

may be after all i'm not cold blooded, i thought i was, there was a point in life when nothing mattered, and my feelings in me swept away, cuz it felt like everything was gone and hope was lost. but after all i had feelings cuz i miss you. i might just just be messing around with my brain, it so confusing. sometimes there are 2 thing that go on my mind and they can be soo weird afterwards, i try not to think about it, but then when i do the other one pops up. why are my feelings so easy like folding a paper airplane...

------------------------------------------------------

i really hope that my friend didn't burst out anything i said to him, or he said to me,it suppose to be top secret and not that i don't trust him, but he said he will "try to not say" but i want him to be zipped mouth shut for real, so if he did then guess what, i'll have to cut myself and of course to prove that i did cut myself evidence is needed, well i guess in this situation pain and violence does  solve problems. can any one tell me how hard do u need to cut, cuz it seems like it never works when i do it....... -___-;;;


No comments:

alvin and the chipmonkes

i have sung a song posted on yahoo in a chipmonkes voices(alvin and the chipmonkes in chinese) plese watch and rate

whats most important in your life?

your mic

your mic

your creation

creation is not just thing you made, it's also every step you make and how you look. creation means diffrent the more diffrent you are the more you are yourself.