Total Pageviews

limits you

"If you always put limits on yourself and what you can do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread into your work, your morality, your entire being. There are no limits, only plateaux. But you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. "- Bruce Lee

Thursday, August 18, 2011

you hurt me so much when all i ever did was love you

"I could feel it from the start,
Couldn't stand to be apart."
 what about now, aren't you apart.

"Don't know what you did boy but
You had it and I've been hooked ever since."
your all over it, the heat has grown cold.
"Everytime I see you everything starts making sense."

did it make sense for you to break up with him?

"You got what I want boy, and I want it!
So keep on givin' it up!"


not now has he given anything to you, but u gave him a son.

"And I've been hurt so many times before,
That my hope was dying, so sick of trying"


you've been hurt too many times, let's add this one to the list, you might be out of luck in love, but with music it can always give you hope.

"And there's no way to lie to you, you know me better than I do"

girl think again, i think not

"Time went on, and I was wrong
To keep my distance for so long.
So afraid, you wouldn't stay
But you never turned away"


what about now, you broke up with him not too soon when you just had a baby. there was a reason for you putting your distance away, and i would know why, but with me i wouldn't make my wall easy to climb, i wouldn't let my door be wide open.

"So don't you ever go away
I could never face
Losing you would kill my faith"


you got through without him, cuz you had music.


 "I couldn't breathe without you here
What kind of world
Would I see without you
I can't dream without you here"

wishes do come true, and wish has been granted, how does it feel now, can you breath, live and see?

"Promise me we'll always stay
The way we are today"


a promise is a promise and one of you broke it. this is why i always say a paper with 2 names written on it means nothing, you can bend the rules to this one easily.

"Cuz some guys have shown me aces
But you've got that royal flush
I know it's crazy everyday"


it's not that craxy after all, you got ride of the person that use to have the roaly flush, but now he's a trash.
"But you've broken all my walls"

yes he has, how long will it be intill you build your walls back up. i'm pretty sure i have many walls undercover, so ppl bring it on.

 





No comments:

alvin and the chipmonkes

i have sung a song posted on yahoo in a chipmonkes voices(alvin and the chipmonkes in chinese) plese watch and rate

whats most important in your life?

your mic

your mic

your creation

creation is not just thing you made, it's also every step you make and how you look. creation means diffrent the more diffrent you are the more you are yourself.