Total Pageviews

limits you

"If you always put limits on yourself and what you can do, physical or anything, you might as well be dead. It will spread into your work, your morality, your entire being. There are no limits, only plateaux. But you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. "- Bruce Lee

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

refection's

looking at the stars remind me of past childhood memories. but remembering that these memories were engraved to my heart, holding them dearly all along not being able to feel the sadness, it's been too long, the memories stay but the feelings is gone.
by: me


no matter if i was happy,sad crying, board, or felt a pain in me, i starred at the stars, and looking back now, i had that flash back, but this time i didn't feel the pain or sadness i use to have, as years pass they pass by too and soon it's numb, nothing do i ever feel again.

hey i just found out that A) i am suffering from bipolar or B) bipolar II i think it's properly bipolar II.
2 weeks i have been feeling sooo dizzy, almost about to faint, but luckily i don't, i hope  by the time i go to school i don't feel the same cuz i'd be died, i need all that energy to go to class.... and i hope the stupid chest pains don't kick in too, that be even worse ):

but like i say rather i die for good, or i live and not make such a big problem to anyone, it's getting to be repeating, all i ever think about are the same things i can't get over with 7 years ago and still each and every year i think about it lots, it has invade like 50% of my brain, poor brain, and all it about is me being soo stupid and useless, and 7years i still have not found out my existence in life, if i still haven't found the answer to that in 2 years, i'd shoot myself or something. no one get's what kinds that really exist in my life, to put it into easier words, i'm not a normal human, and i don;t have a normal well efficient brain...  it doesn't work normally and it doesn't do the simple things its suppose to be capable with ... but really who cares, no one cares and i wont either, its like a state of dead end. if my mother can call me "insane and crazy" then yes u might have a guess in what it's like. and besides my brain other parts of my body(myself) don't work as normal as well ); but i am lucky that i can walk, so i always wanted to cut my leg off or something to give it to someone that's in need of one.




No comments:

alvin and the chipmonkes

i have sung a song posted on yahoo in a chipmonkes voices(alvin and the chipmonkes in chinese) plese watch and rate

whats most important in your life?

your mic

your mic

your creation

creation is not just thing you made, it's also every step you make and how you look. creation means diffrent the more diffrent you are the more you are yourself.